School Clubs & Enrichment Activities
At Stephen's, Tockholes we see enrichment activities as key in developing the whole child, 'life in all it's fullness'.
We believe in developing cultural capital...
‘We focus on essential knowledge that pupils need to be educated citizens, introducing them to the best that has been thought and said and helping to engender an appreciation of human creativity and achievement.’
As a school our commitment to you is that your child will, by the time they leave us, have:
* Attended Waterpark and enjoyed a variety of water and land sports and team building activities
* Visited Blackburn Cathedral and a least one other place of worship including a mosque
* Built a campfire
* Visited Roddlesworth reservoirs and skimmed stones
* Walked to Darwen Tower and observed wildlife on the moors
* Grown and cooked their own vegetables
* Prepared a meal from start to finish
* Sledging on Tockholes fields
* Performed in a theatre
* Been involved in a live music performance
* Visited an art gallery
* Visited a larger school and experienced debating and spoken word activities
* Visited a neighbouring farm
We are hoping to re-start our after school clubs and booster sessions for children week commencing the 2nd November 2020. More information will be available shortly on our new Tockholes App.