Your child will receive a homework grid each half term which will consist of four regular tasks and three topical tasks.
- Access Spellodrome and practise the words on the end of year spelling list.
- Read their book and record in their reading record (at least twice a week). They can also access Speed Readers for additional reading genres.
- Practise the recall of times table facts (multiplication and division). They can also access TimesTable Rockstars to try to improve their recall speed.
- Access Mathletics and complete as many activities as possible.
- A written task linked to the termly topic
- A research task with a presentational activity linked to the termly topic
- A creative task (Art or DT) linked to the termly topic.